Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Beginning Dialogues – “Where are my keys?”

Vanka: Hey Oni, do you know where my pen is?

Oni    : Yes, it is on your desk.

Vanka: Okay thanks. Hey Roger, do you know where my hat is? 

Roger: Yeah, it is on your bed.

Vanka: Okay thanks. Hey Dillan, do you know where my purse is?

Dillan : Yeah, it is on the couch.

Vanka: Okay thanks. Hey Jonas, do you know where my belt is?

Jonas : Yeah, it is in your room.

Vanka: Okay thanks. Now I have everything I need. Now I can go to work. 

Oni    : Hey Vanka, do you know where your car keys are?
Vanka: No. Where are they? I need them!

Questions:

1) Where is Vanka’s purse?

A.  On her bed
B.  On the couch
C.  In her room
D.  None of the above

2) What is the last thing Vanka needs?

A.  Her pen
B.  Her hat
C.  Her purse
D.  Her belt
E.  Her keys

Vocabulary:

1) Yeah and ______ mean the same
thing.

A.  no
B.  please
C.  yes
D.  A and B.

2) If Vanka has everything she needs,
she has…

A.  all of the things she needs.
B.  none of the things she needs.
C.  almost all of the things she needs.
D.  none of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment